Sunday, November 14, 2010

When I am healthy again...

When I am healthy again...
I will go caving with my brother.
I will go hiking/camping.
I will own my own horse again.
I will do photo shoots.
I will go to Massage Therapy School, so I can help others who are hurting.

But while I am waiting....
I will keep blogging.
I will continue to perfect the Too Late To Turn Back Pineapple Chili recipe with my friend.
I will edit my jillions of photos on my computer.
I will continue to learn the names of the muscles, etc. that are hurting at any given moment (soleus, iliotibial band, gastrocnemius...).
I will hug the horses at the barn, knowing that someday soon my special pony will be there waiting for me and I will be well enough to take care of him.
I will spread awareness for Lyme Disease.
I will enjoy Skype dates with my friends.
I will not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment