Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lyme Beast: Sleepy, Sleepy

So I have two major days of testing next week over 5 subjects.  And I'm going to kick the snot out of it and sleep afterwards. 

BUT.

All week long I have really been pushing myself, working on stuff ALL the time.  It caught up to me yesterday around 2 am.  I started not being able to type properly.  Misreading.  And it just got worse. 

So I went to sleep, thinking I would wake up in a few hours.  Haha.  I slept from 2 am until 10 pm.  I woke up for going to the bathroom, eating a bit, and feeding the ponies.  Otherwise it was a total crash.

While I feel a little annoyed (well...ALOT!!!!) that I missed some studying time, I still have to respect the fact that I have been pushing like a mofo.  I mean, seriously, I would rather have this kind of sleeping crash happen on a Saturday than on Monday or Tuesday.  Now that I have like 17 hours of sleep under my belt I am feeling like going back at it. 

I am also daydreaming about sleeping from Tuesday night to Saturday.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment