Monday, November 22, 2010

Lyme Beast: Something Has Got to Give

I make beautiful, fabulous notes for class.  However, becaues of how utterly exhausted I am after an exam (and how so effing convenient that my exams are lining up with Herx reactions!!) I generally only get them completely wrapped up to my satisfaction about 15 hours or so before the exam.  That pisses me off to no end. 

These kinds of notes should get me an effing A.  Instead, I'm C/B territory because I'm juggling coming out of a craptastic weekend with having to test for two days straight. 

I slept almost 18 hours straight on Saturday.  From 2 am to 10 pm.  That is ridiculous. 

I have to start being more aggressive about getting my work done early.  So that I can spend the weekend before the test lying in bed and not worrying about if I am going to pass or not.  Jeez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment