Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Day

A 6 hour exam today.  Two exams tomorrow.  One on Wednesday and one on Thursday.  My week is crammed full of things that I don't practicularly like. 

I am waffling between fear and quiet determination for the exam this morning.  I am kind of reeling from all the personal drama that has exploded onto my life in the past month, and it is definitely making my Lyme flare, which of course is making school nearly impossible.

I realized the other day that I just do not give up.  Period.  Sometimes I think that habit of stubborness is the only thing that is really getting me through this illness. Oh well. 

Since I need a lot of time before the 8 am exam to get my brain in order, I think I am just going to stay up (that is really, really bad for a lot of reasons...) but f it.  I am not stressed about the rest of the exams, and if I can spend the next six hours combing through my notebooks, I know I will feel better about taking that beast at 8. 

Send me your good thoughts this week.  I so need them.  And as a favor, I will be posting a picture of my hand with the duct tape and Star wars custom cushioning bandages to prevent pen owies for your review.  Sometime.  Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you! You can do this. Show that Lyme who is boss! I want to see a pic of the taped hand holding your Lyme bugs. :)

    ReplyDelete