Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lyme Beast: One Day. And then another.

So I survived the last round of exams.  Passed my histology class.  All I need to do for biochem is to just pass the next exam.  That is it.

So why am I so annoyed?  I have an OPP practical today at 4:55.  That isn't really it.  I think it is straight burnout.  I'm tired of pushing myself this hard all the time.  I had the realization the other night that I am probably prolonging my disease by doing this now.  The flip side of the coin is that without going to school, I would not be able to afford my medication to get better. 

So I don't want to memorize all these eensy weensy pathways.  Or work on nutrition, welcome respite that it is.  I want to sleep and feed my ponies and let my spoiled pet chicken out to run around the house and get into stuff on the counter. 

Luckily, I have a two week break coming up.  My last set of major exams is the 17th, and if I can just hang on until then I will have some time to rest.  The good news is that 1/2 of the shittiest year is almost over.  I will have a lot to be thankful for at Christmas lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment