Monday, March 28, 2011

Whoa

For the first time ever in my entire LIFE I am happy that Spring Break is OVER.  If that doesn't clue you in to what a sopping mess this last week has been, I don't know what will!  Having dealt with things like:
  • horse issues that involved a retained molar that abscessed out (the Dutch filly is a saint, and I am so happy that she is going to be my riding partner in a few years!)
  • confronting dentists' ridiculous policies designed to terrify children
  • a shouting match to beat all shouting matches
  • my order of baby chickies arriving over 75% dead (hatchery is reshipping the entire order at no cost...which is why I love them)
  • crampy Lyme fingers
I was delighted to be able to close the door on everyone else's life yesterday and just deal with my own drama.  I managed to clean stuff, take a walk on foot with two of my girls (they were EXCITED, ZOMG) and little E., and dig out my old Sega Genesis and N64 for some old skool game relief.  And I found my clippers, which have been missing for almost two years (yeah....).

Now if only my pharm would just go learn itself, I would be golden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment