Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lyme Beast: Success...in ways.

Success, as most of us with Lyme know, is sometimes one step forward and then three steps right.  And maybe a wiggle back. 

But I have one excellent success to report.  Tuesday's exam came in two letter grades higher than the previous one.  I credit this to testing accomodations, as my brain still works, but it works slowly. 

After the long day of testing, I came home and rode the Big Mare.  She was rather obnoxious, as she is big and spoiled and convinced she is the Queen.  However, her big obnoxious antics did not even bother me.  This ruffled her feathers quite a bit, as she is used to me getting tired and thereby getting her way if she keeps fussing.  This time, she found that I could flex her nose to my boot if she was going to attempt to spin and rear!  :) So success. 

However, after that day I flared rather nastily. I didn't get any hw done Tuesday, and Wednesday was a total mess as I came home early and crawled under the blankets to sleep.  Today I called my doctor for a note to excuse my absence from school, as I wasn't going to risk staying flared because I wanted to tough it out. 

Monday is a monster exam.  Monster.  So it is very important that I get rested and studied to the max for it. 

But in terms of things accomplished?  I scored.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment